Monday, October 24, 2011

DAY FIVE

Ok, today was bogus. Straight up.

I woke up late with a stiff neck from sleeping funny and didn't have a chance to eat breakfast. At 10:30am I was feeling the hunger and gave in for an early lunch of leftover buffalo chili. Bean-free of course! It was so good.

I snacked on a variety of nuts and sipped green tea all day.

So what's so wrong? I wasn't myself today. I was like a crazy version of me. I'm better now. I'm not going to digress into all the silly details. I just wasn't myself.

I ended up canceling my WOD due to my neck and 'cause well, I felt like I needed to get in pajamas and stay safe! I made a rabbit, mushroom and leek soup with chard, spinach and kale. It made me feel better. Things are better.

Day six will be better.




No comments:

Post a Comment