Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 11: I Hate Monday's

I went from the "I don't need to eat" stage to the "I need to eat a chocolate bar" stage.

When I really pay attention, it's amazing what I learn about myself.  The weekend are EASY for me.  I'm HAPPY on the weekends!  Worry-free!  Monday's are the worst and by the end of the day I had an extraordinary tension headache that I seriously felt would go away if I could only get home and dig into a bag of chips and some dip...any dip.  DIP!!  Have you heard of this magical headache/stress cure? No?  Pfft.

I'm currently sitting in bed with a tomato and some paleo pesto scrambled eggs.  I'm cheating on the mindful part but I am fully aware of it and giving myself permission.

No one's perfect all the time.  Least of all, me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment